28 February 2015

Products I used up in February


I finished up * again* quite a lot of products. Lately I have been into finishing what I have so I can make place for the new products, new formulas, new brands I want to try out. Some of these I will repurchase for sure, because they are my HG but some I am actualy glad to finish up. So lets see.

                    Haircare products
                    Alterna Shine shampoo: I have been using this for years, it is my favorite and I will place an order for this.
Garnier Avocado and shae butter conditioner:nothing special to say about this, it does the job. I mentioned previously that I don't like spending money on conditioners because I don't have the patiente to leave them on for a couple of minutes. I use hair mask basically every time I wash my hair, so I'll just buy another random drugstore conditioner to replace this.
Moroccoanoi treatment hair oil: now we are talking about a  product that is my HG and for sure I will repurchase this.This is a staple product in my haircare routine.
Batiste dry shampoos:I finished both of my Batiste dry shampoos, and I will repurchase them. For this price I find these are the best dry shampoos no doubt.I would love to get my hands on the Co Lab dry shampoos but because of the shipping restrictions so far I was unable to purchase it.



                    Body care:
                    The Body Shop Moringa shower gel: this was a gift, I used it, it was ok. Nothing really exciting for me.This has a sweet scent, and for my body washes I like more the fresh, green scented shower gels.
Dr Organic Rose Otto bath oil: I have been getting into bath oils, especially during  these cold winter days, I  just loved taking a hot bath and just relax.I like the fact  that the rose scent is not that overpowering.
Nivea Lip balm in Soft Rose: just a usual lip balm. I find it wasn't that moiturizing for me.It has a waxy formula that I don't really like, I am much more an oily lip balm lover.

                   Face care: 
                   Eve Lom TLC cream /sample size: I don't like this at all.TLC?No way. This Winter my skin really needed some TLC and I had high hopes for this, but it did nothing.It almost irritated my skin, not sure why.This is a tick cream, and it is quite hard to massage it into the skin.
Alpha-H balancing moisturizer and gentle exfoliant /sample size: I used this twice a week just as I would use a chemical exfoliant, dind't really notice any difference the morning after on my skin.
Avene Thermal Spring Water: I like having a thermal water on hand, to use it with my Beauty Blender or just to spritz it on my face whenever I need to refreshen it. I will not repurchase this, I would rather repurchase the Caudalie grape water.


And because I am in need of shampoo, conditioner, dry shampoo, hair oil and some face care products you can expect a haul comming your way soon.I am waiting for my orders to arrive and then I will make a haul featuring some Oribe, Kiehls, Redken *hopefully* some amazing products.I have high expectations from these brands.

What products did you finish up this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment