08 May 2015

Review | Diorskin Nude Air Serum Foundation

This is the second serum type foundation that I try.I have previously tried the Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion foundation and I wasn't a big fan of it. The formula was too sheer for my liking.But this is another story.
The Diorskin Nude Air foundation has a very runny,watery formula, and it has a slight oily feel to it, but surprizingly it is offers a good light to medium coverage, that is slightly buildable. Although it has a  watery formula it is highly pigmented. It is very lighweight and natural looking on the skin, which we all want in my opinion. It blends in easily, and leaves a silky satiny finish, I find it very comportable to wear, it feels like it lets your skin breathe, if you know what I mean.I wore this a couple of times and every time someone complimented on how amazing my skin looked.I also like the fact that it doesn't cling onto dry parches and doesn't settle into fine lines. Here are some shots in direct sunlight:( I have no concealer or corrector on my skin, just this foundation.)



I have to mention that I have oily skin, especially in my T-zone and unfurtunatelly I do have to touch up with powder after 3-4 hours of wearing it, so if I know I have a long day ahead of me, I will be reaching for another foundation, because touching up is not my thing.




If you are sensitive to fragranced products, stay away from this. This foundation has a quite strong
powdery floral scent, that fades away after a couple of minutes, but it is quite strong at the beginning.


My favorite method of applying this foundation is with my fingers, because I find that this way it gives the most natural finish, and the most coverage. I also like to set it with a powder, just to mattify my T-zone.

 As a conclusion, I do like this foundation, and the fact that it is not that long lasting doesn't bother me that much, because the natural satiny finish compensates it. But I do not recommend it as a summer foundation if you have an oily skin, because it will let the oils break thru, and that will result with and oily T-zone.

 I am sure I will enjoy it more during the colder months, when my skin needs that extra hydration that  I get from the oil that it contains.


What are your thoughts? Have you tried this foundation?



No comments:

Post a Comment