05 August 2016

Summer Essentials| High End| Alterna,HudaBeauty, MAC, Bumble&Bublme


The meaning of the word essential is something fundamentally important or necessary. I am sure for somebody that is not into makeup wouldn't understand how a makeup item can be fundamentally on a daily basis, but for us who live and breathe for beauty this is just a normal feeling.
These products are staples in my daily routine, the best of the best, they are a part of my signature summer look.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Sun Dipped

 I love every single highlighter shade in this palette, and I use it every single time I do my makeup. Check out my review with swatches here

MAC Boldly Bare lip pencil

Again a fairly recent purchase but the only lip pencil I wear ever since I got it. As I named it in my review here it is the most versatile lip pencil shade ever!

Huda Beauty Eyelashes in #1 Giselle

The perfect false lash created for my fairly small almond shaped eye.I love Huda, and I love that she is creating a makeup brand empire. All of their lashes are phenomenal, both quality wise and look/design wise.



Bumble&Bumble Hairdressers Invisible Oil

I am traveling a lot, and I have travel plans for the near future therefore I got this oil in the travel size, that way I am able to take it with me, without it occupying too much space in the luggage. I love oils and serums for my hair, especially if they offer me both heat and sun protection, protection I will need on my holiday, or even on a daily basis.The scent of it is amazing, I love how my hair looks and feels after using this product.

Alterna  Bamboo Volume Shampoo

Alterna is my all time favourite hair care brand when it comes to shampoos.I love especially their Shine and Volume shampoo. I always get one or the other, now I have the Volume one in a giant 500ml bottle. I find it really great that I can purchase it in a bigger size because I know that now I am sorted for almost a year, and I don't have to think of buying shampoos in a few months.It is sulfate, paraben free which is the reason I really like Alterna as a brand.I have sensitive scalp, using sulfate and paraben free products make my life easier, my hair healthier and more managable.


What are your summer essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment