23 June 2015

Products I want to finish up

We all tend to jump on the bandwagon where we buy new products and then the old ones get two steps back in our makeup drawer. I am guilty of buying constantly new stuff and then just use them and forget about all the other ones. Once in a while we should  'shop' our collection and for sure we will discover some old favorites we forgot about. This could turn out to be a really exciting thing.



These products are ones I haven't used for weeks now and I want to give them a last love and hopefully finish them up. Hope you enjoy this post and find it interesting.


Of course I start with some lipsticks and lip glosses because those are the products us girls tend to have the most of,  right?
First  up is this Burberry Lip Glow in Nude Rose nr 14: beautiful rosy nude gloss that I really like using but somehow I forgot about having it.I think one week is enough to finish it right?

Two other lip glosses, both are from Clarins actually, one is the Gloss Prodige in Water Lily and the other is the Instant Lip Perfector in 02. Both of them are peachy pink colors that I tend to gravitate towards so I give them around two weeks?
The last lip product is a MAC lipstick in the color  Hue.Now the problem is that I don't really like this color anymore, but I will try and use this up in conjunction with one of the lip glosses, so I think two weeks for this one? I am optimistic I admit.

Some other makeup  products that I enjoy using so these will be quite easy to use up: Yves Rocher mascara and Maybelline concealer.

Two perfumes that are wonderful and I loved using but I want to finish them up so I can make space for the new ones from my wishlist: Aqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile and Chopard Wish Brilliant.

I am really eyeing some Bumble and Bumble  haircare products so this Sebastian Potion 9 needs to be finished before I buy some Bumble and Bumble goodies.

The Melvita Extraordinary Water is in my skin care collection for at least a year and there is a reason for it: it doesnt  really do anything, but I will use it up anyways because I don't like the idea of wasting the money I paid for it.

Lastly this Multiusage Body oil from Nuxe smells heavenly and it makes the skin silky soft but I have it for a good while now and it is time to say goodbye.I will make it a daily morning routine to apply this on my body.



What do you think of this 'getting rid of/ using up products' idea? What are your products you want to use up? Feel free to share them with me and we shall report back to each other in two weeks?

Lets see which one of these will be featured up in my ' Used up products' blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment