28 September 2014

Review Chantecaille Faux Cils Mascara

This mascara retails for 35£, pretty pricey if you ask me. I have. sample size, I got from SpaceNk as a gift with purchase a while back. I am not, never was, and never will be a mascara girl. I have short and stubborn lashes, and so far there are only a  couple of mascaras that I can say that I have repurchased because they really did what they promised.
 Now, this promisses a lot, but does nothing at all. It promises to lenghten, to volumize, to ticken the lashes, yet it just only coats them with black color. I don't like the wand, I notice that every time I try to coat my lashes, I get mascara on my eyelids aswell, and that almost never happens to me with other mascaras. Considering you apply the mascara after eyeshadow, it's not funny to clean up the mascara from the eyelids.Also, the formula is too wet. Overall, I wouldn't recommend getting it.

You can see here the before and after. (I curled my lashes with the Shu Uemura eyelash curler and after I applied the mascara, you can see that the curl totally dissoared, this is how wet the formula is)






Faux cils? My opinion is: never.. I suggest you buy a cheaper mascara instead of paying the price for this.

2 comments: