15 August 2015

Vacation Beauty Haul

I came in vacation with a list of beauty items I want! or need! to purchase. I needed a makeup remover, shampoo and some other basics, but I also wanted to buy a new perfume.
 My first stop was at Jo Malone. I was curious about a couple of their fragrances but the one that seemed to impress me the most is the Wood Sage&Sea Salt. I l o v e it. It is a fresh-woody type of  scent, which is strange because I don't tend to like fresh scented perfumes. But this is special, and seems one of a kind. It is hard to explain how it smeels, but the main notes are ambrette seeds, salt, lemon, and sage. Salty and  beachy, it just screams holiday and summer time.



Then, I went to Douglas, which is the German 'Sephora and I got a makeup remover from Clinique, it is the Take the day off makeup remover for lids,lashes & lips. I will review this product in my next post so keep an eye on it if you are interested.

Then I went to a MAC counter, just to look around if I find something. I got just one item, but this I had to get. I got a blush, in the color Margin. This is a frosty bronzer blush, one that I will wear all year round. Because this blush is slightly shimmery I like mixing this with my bronzer, add it on top of a blush, or as a bronze highlight on the cheekbones. It adds a little something something to the cheeks.



I got some goodies from the drugstore also : I got the Maybelinne Fit Me concealer in the shade 20, which suits me perfectly.( A comparison review to the Maybelinne Instant Eye Eraser is coming up). I also got a nail polish from Maybelinne, in the color Pink Volt 190, from their Super Stay 7 Days nail polish range. Lastly some hair stuff, a Repair Miracle shampoo from Aussie and a dry shampoo for brunettes from Batiste.


Not sure if I will purchase some other products but if so then I will feature them in a blogpost or on my instagram which is : dannacska See you there!

While looking in the frangrances shop, I also fell in love with BYREDO Bal d'Afrique. This has to be my next perume purchase. The frangrances I had on my wishlist that I posted a while ago (*Blanche and Gypsy Water) didn't caught my attention.


What did you purchase recently? Do you have a favorite Jo Malone or Byredo perfume?

No comments:

Post a Comment