16 August 2015

Clinique Take the day off for lids, lashes & lips |Review

Hello everybody!
I am in vacation now, and as you do when in vacation, you go shopping. So, recently I got some cool new beauty products and one of them is a makeup remover from Clinique. The Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm is on my wishlist for a long time now, but I never seem to find it in stock. Everybody raves about it and the fact that is out of stock must approve that.

But I desperately needed a makeup remover so the next best thing was the Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup remover for lids, lashes & lips. I've been useing it now for a week and I must say it is the best cleansing water  I've ever tried. I tried previously the famous Bioderma, also its dupes like the Loreal, Nivea, Caudalie, Estee Lauder cleansing waters and they didn't amaze me at all. I had a little love affair with the Bioderma first, but after a couple of repurchases I didn't want to repurchase it again.


I am a fan of cleansing balms and oils, because I love the pampering session I have every evening when I massage my face to get rid of the makeup and dirt. Isn't that the best feeling? So the idea of using a cotton ball and a cleansing water just feels so quick and not relaxing at all, not to mention my skin felt dry and irritated after using a cleansing water, no matter which one I used.

What I like about this two way cleansing water is the fact that it has an oily, silky feel to it, due to the fact that it is a two way formula that you need to shake before using. It dissolves makeup so quickly and effortlessly. From  mascara to eyeshadow, and long wearing foundation, it removes everything in seconds with no residue left. The skin feels comfortable and clean afterwards. Because the product acts so fast I say it is perfect for the delicate eye area.Then just rinse it off with water and you are good to follow it up with your skincare products.


Have you tried anything from the Clinique Take the day off range? I am still hunting the cleansing balm.

Wish you all a happy and relaxing Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment