07 August 2016

Summer Essentials| Fashion Accessories and Beauty

When it comes to accesories I admit I am pretty boring, I always wear the same jewellery and the styles of my sunglasses are pretty much the classic style, or the oversized style.
Mario Badescu Aloe Vera Rose Water

This scent reminds me so so much of Dubai.There everything is rose scented, so whenever I spritz this on my face it takes me back to Dubai, which is a great feeling, since I have only good memories from there. I love it for its smell, but I also love it because it is a really good hydrating face mist, probably the most hydrating one I tried so far (such as the Caudalie Beauty Elixir, Avene, La Roche Posay, Caudalie Face Water).

Margaret Dabbs Footcare Oil

If you want really nice looking feet, that is moisturized and looks like you just had a pedicure then look no further because this oil will make your feet looking just like that. I have this oil right next to my bed, so at nightime this is the last beauty routine step I make.I massage my feet with it, and the next day I wake up with nice feet that is ready for sandals.
I suffer from sleepless nights once in a while and I find that the This Works Deep Sleep range helps me to relax, unwind and fall asleep easier. I have a couple of these miniature sets and I take them with me anywhere I go,travel.Whenever I use the Deep Sleep Pillow Spray find I sleep better and deeper.

Lastly two of my favorite fashion accessories are my Monica Vinader Siren Medium Stacking Ring and my Celine New Audrey sunglasses.


What I love about the ring is that it is so dainty, simple yet so elegant. The rose gold with the blue lace agate is a really good combination, I think it really suits my style.
My most worn sunglass of this summer is deffinitely these Celine ones. I love oversized sunglasses, they look the best on me, they are the best choice for my face shape. I think it looks perfect with any outfit, it looks chic, classic yet so in fashion.


What are your summer musthave accesories?


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment