08 January 2017

Current beauty must haves:Tom Ford, Chanel, Dior

It has been a while since I last posted, but that just means I have tons of beauty items purchased during this period, and I will blog about them for sure because they are my absolute favorites.

I have been having these products on my wishlist for the longest but now finally I have them.Some were Christmas gifts some were purchased by me, and all I can say is that they just make me feel better, prettier and happier.I sound like a true beauty addict now, but if you are like me then you understand my excitement.


Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk Foundation (shade 5.5) is my all time favorite foundation.The finish is beautiful,the lasting power is amazing, coverage is medium,just what I want from a foundation.
Tom Ford Complexion Enhancing Primer in Peach Glow 02: I mix this with my Armani foundation and it gives a perfected smooth finish, the two of them are a perfect match.I live for Tom Ford packaging, I think it's the most luxurious out of all.
Tom Ford Soleil Blanc: my current favorite perfume by far!Although it is not a winter scent I cannot stop using it!Whenever I use it it reminds me of hot summer days, and it makes me dream about the summer ahead, about being on an island and sunbathing.I could shower in this scent literally!
Dior nailpolish in Lilac 491: this shade of pink is my alltime favorite nailpolish color, and Dior is also my alltime favorite high-end brand for nailpolish so the combination is amazing.I use this shade on repeat.
Chanel Illusoire in Moonlight Pink 118: browny pink color with a slight shimmer in it, I think it really flatters the eyes and I like it as a single wash of color.I like rcently just a single wash of color on my lids, it looks efortless but chic.
MAC prolongwear concealer: this is one of the best concealers if you ask me, long lasting, creamy, thin formula, bleandable but with high coverage.Great shade selection, as in everything when it comes to MAC.My shade is NW20.
Last but not least another Dior product is a highlighter from the Glowing gardens collection in 001 Glowing Pink.So beautiful and different from any other highlighter I own.It creates the effect of a wet highlighter, really really love it.

What are your current beauty must haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment