21 October 2016

Pai Skincare:Perfect Balance Blemish Serum with Copaiba&Zinc

All my teenage and adult life I had acne, it wasn't as bad but I always had the monthly breakouts I had to fight with, or the ones caused by stress or food like milk, honey and chocolate.

Despite this fact, I never really targeted this skin problem, I always used products for dull skin or hydrating ones, never realy though about trying out skincare made for acne prone skin.
Now in my almost late 20's I have to face the fact that I still have acne, and the fact that I shouldn't have them at this age.At least in my opinion.
Skincare is something I am really passionate about, I always like to try out new products, and make changes in my skincare, in the search for the HG product.
Pai is a brand that I previously tried out so I already had experienced the effectiveness of their products.Organic, cruelty free and vegan, Pai is the solution for sensitive and problematic skin such as anti-aging, eczema or rosacea, acne or dehydration, Pai has something for you.
This serum is made for oily, acne prone and sensitive skin.Which is my skin basically.I read only good reviews about this product, so I was very eager to get my hands on it.
After using it for weeks now, for about a month, I noticed that I don't get oily throughout the day, my skin looks and feels clearer and well balanced.I still had the odd breakout when that time of the month came but just one, instead of two or three.My blackheads are dissapearing and my pores are shrinking.
The formula of this serum is very light and runny.The pump dispenses so much product you can cover your whole face with just one pump.The scent I would describe as a light fresh, a tiny bit medicinal or hearby but I actually like it. It sinks into the skin in a matter of seconds, without leaving any residue.I use it at nighttime but it wouldn't be a problem to use it as a morning skincare, I think it would make a good base for the foundation to stick to.

If you suffer from acne and sensitive skin, I would suggest you give this a try.It made a big difference for my skin, I am happy I decided to get it.

What is your current favorite serum?



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment