05 February 2016

Used up beauty products

I've used up quite a lot of products in the last few weeks.There are some face, body and haircare bits.
Some of them I will repurchase, and others I will not. Let's see what goes in my bin:

                                                  
   



Hair

Batiste Dry shampoo: I will be repurchasing this because I can't live without it. It is my favorite dry shampoo brand for sure.
Sebastian Potion 9 styling treatment: this product lasted me for at lest two years with weekly use.This is a gel styling treatment,that transforms into an oil once you warm it up in the palm of your hand, which is the way I recommend using it.  I really enjoyed using this product, it worked great in conjunction with the Moroccanoil hair treatment or with the Oribe Gold Lust nourishing hair oil. For now, I will not repurchase this, because I want to try out some other hair treatments, but it is a good product, and I do recommend it.
Living Proof restore mask treatment: I didn't like this product,it took me a good year to finish it up.I will not repurchase.
Redken hair cleansing cream shampoo: i used this shampoo every other time I washed my hair, to get rid of the build up on the hair and scalp. It did a decent job, but I will not repurchase it.

Skin
The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil: this is a really good makeup remover oil. It has a very pleasent, relaxing scent, and removes makeup effortlessly, but the packaging is awful.The oil is leaking on the sides and makes an oily mess around itself. Will not repurchase.
Bioderma Purifying cleansing foaming gel: I use this with my Clarisonic and I find it to be the best product for that purpose. I have a back up of this product already.
REN 3 in 1 cleansing water: I don't like this product, it doesn't remove the makeup, and I also don't like the scent of it. I used it on days I didn't wear any makeup, just to wipe of the dirt at the end of the day from the skin.

Body
Aromatheraphy Associates Revive Morning bath and shower oil: this was a gift with purchase, and although I enjoyed using it and it can really help you to wake up and feel energized in the morning, I don't think I will purchase this any time soon.
Lastly, the L'occitane Almond shower oil is a body product I will deffinitely repurchase, and in the bigger size.Lovely product to use at the end of the day, the scent is really pleasent, and the product is really hydrating and feels nice on the skin.


What products did you use up?




No comments:

Post a Comment