29 February 2016

Estee Lauder Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Sheer Tint Release Moisturizer

Estee Lauder Multi- Protection Anti-Oxidant Sheer Tint Release Moisturizer SPF 15 (15ml size)

Wow that is a mouthful! I got this moisturizer a while back because I had a voucher at my local cosmetics store, it seemed an interesting product to me, and because Estee Lauder is really good in her skincare I thought I give it a go.





 This is a slightly greeny/grey colored moisturizer that once it's applied and rubbed into the skin  it developes into a 'as its long name suggests' sheer tinted moisturizer, but not one like the Dior Tinted Moisturizer or the Laura Mercier ones.Those are more of a foundation type of moisturizers rather than a skincare product. This is trully a skincare product, it feels really hydrating and comfortable on the skin. The tint it developes into is more a  sunkissed glow, without having any coverage like a foundation would have. It plumps your skin, and makes it feel and look youthful and well rested.


I like using it as a primer before my foundation or on my lazy days/ and on my pimple free days, as a
single two in one product, for moisturizing and perfecting my skin, just to look a bit more alive...and
to have a bit of SPF on my face.

The product sinks in really fast into the skin, so you need to work very quickly with it, trying to cover the face evenly. Once it's applied it sets and it doesn't get shiny throughout the day (at least not in the winter days, when I suffer from dry skin).

I would recommend this product to somebody who wants a two in one product that takes no time and effort to use in the morning, for somebody who is not looking for coverage and foundation effect, rather a glowy and plumped skin.

What are your thoughts on this moisturizer?

No comments:

Post a Comment