03 March 2016

New lip product loves from Too Faced and Anastasia Beverly Hills

I recently added two new lip products to my collection, one is from Anastasia Beverly Hills in the shade Metallic Rose and the other one is from Too Faced Lip Creme collection in the shade Nude Beach.



Nude Beach is what I would say the perfect nude for me.The formula of the lipstick is /like it's name/ really creamy, hydrating and pigmented. It is really comfortable to wear.It doesn't have a good staying power though, once you start eating and drinking you will have to reapply it, but I don't mind, because it is effortless to apply even without a mirror. And I love love the color. Good for all year round.
   I would compare this lipstick to the YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick formula, maybe a bit creamier.


My first Anastasia BH lipgloss and again the brand doesn't dissapoint. My love for the ABH brow products as well as for the contour kit is well known and now I can start collecting her lip products. This shade is a purple/ pink/nude gloss, with tiny glitter /sparkles, some would say it is disturbing, but I like my sparkly glosses. I will say I am not a fan of the scent of this lipgloss, but that's because I don't like scented makeup products...no other reason really. The formula is hydrating, and comfortable on the lips, non sticky and really shiny as you can see on the pictures below.The staying power of the gloss is just as for any lip gloss, that doesn't promise any staining or long wearing claims, meaning with eating and drinking it will come off and it needs reapplication.





Did you buy any new lip products lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment