15 May 2015

Products I used up | Empties

These products were all very very loved and often used by me, so it is not a surprize I finished them. For some of them I already have a back up, and some need to be repurchased.


As for skincare I used up my daily moisturizer, the Clarins Hydra-Matte Lotion. This is a good face lotion, the scent is very pleasent, Clarins do no worng in the skincare department. The Caudalie Beauty Elixir in the 30 ml bottle was quite easy to finish up.This little bottle of elixir is an amazing face spray that hydrates the skin, wakes you up with its pepperminty scent, and refreshens your make-up during the day. Perfect to throw it in your handbag.The Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum in a tiny 7 ml sample size was actually in my favorites last month. I really loved the results I saw with this and I am thinking of buying the full size next time.Also from Estee Lauder I finished up a foundation, the Double Wear Light in the shade Intensity 2.0. This foundation is amazing, it was my most used foundation during these months. I also used up the Clarins Instant Lip perfector in the nr.02, Mufe Eye Prime eyeshadow primer, Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Mascara. These products were all loved and appreciated by me, but I will not repurchase them, I have some other similar products on my list that I want to try out.


Some nail products: the Dior nail polishes are one of my favorites, especially the shade Incognito #257, which is my all time most used nail polish. I will repurchase this no matter what because it is my favorite, both color and formula wise. The other Dior nail polish that I used up is Riviera #537 , which is a random orange-y red, that I enjoyed but will not repurchase. The Seche Vite Top Coat lasted me quite a while, but now it started being goopy and I can't use it anymore.

And the last two products I used up: a body/ face wash from the brand Nuxe,from their the Reve de Miel range. I used this with my Clarisonic, or to wash my brushes. It did the job, but I didn't really liked it.

If you have trouble with sleeping I highly suggest you try out the This Works Deep Sleep range. I have been using their Deep Sleep range for years now and I can only thank their existence. This little bottle of Breath In aromatherapy oil helps me fall asleep way easier and the quality of the sleep is actually better. It help you unwind and destress.


What products did you finish up this month?Did you find  any of these products interesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment