04 May 2015

New lip color | Ghivenchy Rose Dressing

As summer is just around the corner and the weather is already warming up I feel quite ready for the brighter lipsticks. I have a couple of lip products on my wishlist, but now I am writing about the first that I bought with all these ideas in my mind  about tanned skin, sipping cocktails and summer vacation.
What screams more summer than a bright lipstick? The Ghivenchy Rose Dressing #202 lipstick is just that. This is a pinky bright coral lipstick, one that for sure will be the perfect partner for tanned skin. The formula is hydrating, and lasts a decent amount of time on the lips, especially when used with a lip liner. The color is opaque in one swipe,no need to apply and apply layers.

The packaging is so luxurious, it is actually real leather, and let me tell you  the leather smells amazing, this is such an interesting touch to the packaging, I've never seen anything like it. The Ghivenchy logo printed on the lipstick is also a gorgeous detail.
I am not going to lie, sometimes I buy make up products for their packaging, there is something about a nice, luxurios packaging.Tell me I am not the only one here!?





What do you think about Ghivenchy lipsticks, have you tried them? Or share your thoughts on other products from Ghivenchy I am curious what are your recommendations from the brand!

You can get Ghivenchy make up from the Feelunique website. There is where I got mine!







No comments:

Post a Comment