28 May 2015

New products for the cheeks

I never get excited when I buy blushes or, lets say cheek products in general, but for these two I am beyond excited now, because they are truly beautiful products and they will really complete my  makeup collection.


I never used to be a girl who uses highlighters, but that situation recently changed and now I always use one, no matter day time or night time . There are a couple of hyped highlighters on the market now and one of them is definitely Mary, the one and only Mary Lou-Manizer from theBalm Cosmetics. *She* is just stunning. This is a classic, must have highlighter. It has a golden/champagne color,  one that would compliment every skintone. The formula is really silky and finely milled. It can be applied in a subtle or in a heavy way if you feel brave to do so. One product to add to your highlighters collection.

Another cheek product I just got is from Max Factor, it is one of their newest Creme Puff Blushes in nr #30 Gorgeous Berries. Yes, this is a berry toned blush, one that you would think it is more appropriate for Fall /Winter period, but who cares?! You can sheer it out and it will look subtle and beautiful on the cheeks, don't be scared by the deep berry color. I cannot wait to wear it to be honest. And I should mention that these blushes from Max Factor are considered to be a dupe for the Hourglass Ambient Blushes...Curious about these now?


I am looking forward to add a couple of more of these Max Factor blushes to my collection, they all seem to be beautiful shades, and of course Betty Lou-Manizer is on my wishlist aswell.



What are your recent purchases for the cheeks? Are you an everyday highlighter girl?Let me know in the comments below! I am truly curious!

Have a lovely day today and weekend is comming up so cheers for that!

2 comments:

  1. I really wish that they sold max factor here in the states!! great review xoxo-C www.cdelbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as i know Covergirl is like Max Factor so maybe they have something similar like this blush :)

    ReplyDelete