25 April 2015

April Favorites| 2015

I feel like this month I shopped my stash. I rediscovered some old favorites, and that really makes me happy and proud of myself.Do you ever feel like that? And also some new goodies, of course.


The palette I've been using the most is definitely the Urban Decay Naked 1.I have been enjoying all of the colors but especially Sin, Half Baked, Toasted and Hustle. Is there anywone who doesn't like this palette!? I don't think soo...
Another product I have for ages and rediscovered this month is the Kevin Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer. I have it in the color SX 08, and I find it is perfect for covering dark circles but also concealing pimples.Yes, sadly I had them this month, but this product helped me cover them sooo well, it made me forget I even have them.No joke.Try it out.

Another favorite for this month is a matte blush from MAC, in the shade Mocha. Not quite sure how to describe this color, it is like red-ish mauve-ish brown-ish? But that is why I like it so much, because the color of this blush is hard to tell, thastwhy it goes well with every lipstick or makeup that you are wearing.

The Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair is a really good face treament and one I fell in love with this month. I got a 7ml sample size as a gift with purchase and I have been using it along with my Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate. I know these two are raved to be spectacular products on their own, but using these in conjuction I noticed a significant difference in my skin texture. These two used together are a really good "skin cocktail". I think I might buy this in a full size actually.

Lastly 3 brushes I simply adoree and highly recommend: the firts two I am going to mention are from Zoeva,the  #124 Grand Stippling and the #109 Luxe Face Paint.The grand stippling I use to apply my foundation and it just gives the most natural finish.The skin just looks perfect, no mather what foundation I use. Id you are a fan of contouring I suggest you try one of these paint type of brushes, IT MAKES all the difference by basically doing the job for you, it applies the product evenly and right where you want it and then it also blends it out. This made using the Anastasia B.H. Contour kit reaching a new level.

Last but not least, the Wayne Goss nr 2 brush is the softest, the most luxurious brush I own. I live using it with the Hourglass Ambient Powders. It applies those powders like no other. And it is quite affordable, I got it from Beautilish for 35$.


What are your favorites this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment