27 March 2016

Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Duo review

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I never tried previously any products from the Ole Henriksen range but I was always curious to try them out.

I purchased the Nurture me duo from Feelunique for just 11.55 euros a while ago around november. *the set is still available if you click the link above it will take you to it directly*
The set comes with a 30 ml cream and 10 pieces of cleansing cloths.




I have been using this cream both AM and PM during Winter and my skin really enjoyed it. The cream has a light pinky color, a bubble gum sweet smell, and the texture is thick and almost gel like. I apply a generous amount to my face and neck, and I massage it in in a circular motion just as the brand  recommends. It leaves my skin feeling nourished and quite hydrated. Considering Winter weather is always really harsh to my skin, this cream helped me get thru it making my skin feel comfortable and calm.

The cleansing cloths are some of the best ones I have tried so far. I admit I am not a fan of cleansing cloths, I rather take the time and remove my makeup with a proper makeup remover, so I don't have a lot of experience with other cleansing cloths to compare it with, but I can say that it is a good and effective makeup remover (works good for mascara aswell) that leaves the skin clear and hydrated. The texture of the cloths is smooth and they are really moist. I will continue using this up, it will come in handy when traveling.

This set is a great value in my opinion.You get a 30 ml product, that is the normal size usually for face products.

Do you have any other recommendations from Ole Henriksen?

No comments:

Post a Comment