01 April 2016

Weekly Friday | Yoga Class, Coconut whipped cream and my favorite quote

Today is the 1st of April, and with the beginning of a new month I want to start a blog series that I will title as " Weekly Friday" where I will share my  highlight of the week,  a favorite quote and a recommendation, such as a recipe, a video to watch, a book, basically anything that I find interesting to share with you all.

I am excited about this idea, and I hope that you, my readers, will find it interesting and you will start sharing your weekly highlight, favorite quote or a recommendation with me. This could be a great way to get to know each other.




Highlight of the week: I went to yoga for the first time in months. And it felt good, infact it felt really good. I had built up tension in my body and it felt so relaxing and uplifting to be able to release it with the help of a good yoga session. I will try to make a habbit out of it, it will be a good addition to my weekly workout schedule.

Weekly quote: I find quotes really powerful and whenever I feel down, and unmotivated I like browsing thru quotes and trying to make myself feel better. And it helps me most of the time. This week my favorite quote was:
          " Beleive in yourself a little more"
I am at that point in my life when I must turn the page, and start a new one. The fear of the unknown, and not being able to cope with what is coming next, is a normal feeling to have. This quote made me realise that we should always beleive in ourselves just a little bit more each time we think we are not able to accomplish something, and that little bit more is all it takes to succed at the end.

This week I recommend: I made Coconut whipped cream ( Vegan whipped cream) for the first time. Coconut is one of my favorite nut/ fruit to snack on, so I don't know why I waited for so long to try out this recipe. I ate it in the morning with some bananas and walnust and it was delicious. I will keep on doing coconut whipped cream, and I will also try out some dessert recepies using it.

If you are curious how to make the coconut whipped cream:

Directions
  1. Refrigerate a can of coconut milk, a couple of hours or overnight, this way the coconut milk will separate into  two layers:  cream and the water 
  2. Open can of coconut milk, carefully, so you don't mix up the separated layers
  3. Scoop out the cream accumulated on the top of the can
  4. Beat coconut cream using electric mixer just as you would proceed with the sweet cream

Feel free to comment below, share this post and subscribe to my blog .

Please share your highlight of the week, favorite quote or any recommendation with me.

Have a beautiful Friday!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment