14 June 2014

Guerlain 4 colors eyeshadow palette in Les Fumes

As you would expect from a brand like Guerlain, this palette is nothing but a gorgeous and luxurious product.




The packaging of this palette is simple yet so luxurious.  Firstly, it comes in a velvet pouch, wich I quite like because I like to keep my palette in it, so it won't get scrateched. The palette itself has a gold mirrored color, and has the Guerlain name ingraved in it. It also has a quite big mirror, which comes in useful.









This palette features 4 shades, all are from the same color family.There is a  matte light brown, a  shimerry/irredescent taupe, a  satin medium brown and a satin dark brown. Both the medium and the dark brown have some slight shimmer in them, but I find that doesn't show up once applied on the eyelid.


The texture of these eyeshadows is very creamy and velvety, they have a very good color payoff, and long-lasting finish. You can play around with the colors, creating a daytime or a night time smokey eye, or just an easy effortless eyelook, with just one of these colors all over the lid, and some eyeliner.


I am enjoying this palette, and I thouroughly reccomend it if you were thincking of purchasing it.
I got my palette from feelunique.com,  for 37£. If you are interested in this palette, or maybe in another range of colors you can purchase it here.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment