17 June 2014

SpaceNK and Sephora Haul

A couple of weeks ago a placed an order at SpaceNK and here is what  I got, and a short review/ first impressions of them:



Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette: I am so glad that this palette is permanent now, so I was able to get my hand on it. This is must have for makeup lovers like myself. I use the Dim light to set my makeup all over my face, or under the eye to set the concealer, the Incandescent for highlighting my cheekbones, and finally the Radient light on top of the bronzer, to enhance the color of it and make it more interesting. Fascinating.


Kevin Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer in SX08: cult beauty favorite amongst many beauty bloggers and youtubers, so I had to pick it up and see myself what is the hype about this product. So far, it deserves a thumbs up from me.

Shu Uemura eyelash curler: again a very loved product by a lot of people. On my almond shaped eyes it is the best out of all of the eyelash curlers that I previously tried. It grabs all of your lashes, you only have to wait for 5 seconds, and you have the perfectly curled lash. Very easy to use.

ByTerry Ombre Blackstar in the color Blue Obsession  : I wanted for a long time to get this cream eyeshadow pencil, and I am soo glad I finally got it because it is an awesome color and theformula of this is very very long-lasting. You can do your eye makeup in seconds with this, and once it sets it stays put for the whole day, without smudging or fading. Must have for me for the summer season.

And lastly from SpaceNK I picked up the Kiehls Ultra Facial Cleanser: I felt like I needed a change from my Bioderma Cleansing Water, because for some reason I felt it's not as effective anymore, so I opted to try this gel-type makeup remover. I do love it, because it takes of makeup in seconds with no effort at all, and leaves the skin feeling soft and clean. But the hunt for another makeup remover is still on. I already have a wish list that is growing...

From Sephora I picked up two products from Make Up Forever. I got their eyeshadow base called the Eye Prime, and the MUFE HD Foundation in the color N127. I previously tried a sample of this foundation and loved it. I like using it with the Beauty Blender sponge, because  I found that the lasting power of the foundation is better, also the finish of  it is more flawless.


Thank your for reading todays post. A separate post reviewing some of these products will be up in the upcomming weeks. If you have any questions about these products feel free to ask me and I will reply to them!

Have a nice day and come back for more beauty related posts!



No comments:

Post a Comment