22 June 2014

La Roche Posay Anthelios AC SPF 30



We all know how important SPF is in our skincare routine. So as summer is already here, it was time that I start using an older favorite of mine, the La Roche Posay Anthelios AC SPF 30.





This is targeted for oily and acne prone skin. It is free of parabens and it is water resistant, also it protects you from both UVA and UVB  rays.
I used  this SPF last year aswell and I liked it because firstly it offers a high protection, and secondly because it is targeted for oily and acne prone skin, which is my case unfurtunately.
I hate having oily skin, and I hate it even more during the summer time, when it is anyways way more easier to get oily and shiny in the T-zone.
I use this cream as my daily moisturiser, I feel this is moisturizing enough for me, so I don't use another cream besides this. I find that a little goes a long way, you really don't need much of it. It does have a quite medicinal scent to it, but that goes away after 10 minutes or so, I personally don't mind that scent. It has a milky white color, and it does leave a slightly white cast on your skin, and that could be a problem if you have a darker complexion. The texture is lightweight, and non oily, it melts into the skin easily, allthough you might feel your skin a little sticky for a while.
In therms of oil control it's good aswell, I find that even after 6 or 7 hours I don't have a shiny T-zone.


I personally say that this is good product, it offers you high protection, it keeps your skin matte, so I would reccomend you to try it out if you are looking for a summer moisturizer with SPF in it.

What is your favorite SPF? Have you tried this one?What do you think of it?

I wish you all the best,
Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment