29 June 2014

Soft daytime smokey eye using the Naked Basics Palette

Usually I wear eyeliner all the time, but for a while now I find that I like a fresher and brighter eye look without using any liner. So most of the time I am doing just a simple eyeshadow look, using only 2 or 3 colors. Here is a soft daytime smokey eye,  using the Basics Palette from Urban Decay.

I used the shade W.O.S all over the lid, Naked 2 in the crease, Faint in the outer corner of the eye, and finally I added a bit of Crave on top of Faint to darken it slightly. I also used the color Faint on the lower lashline as an eyeliner. The mascara I used is the Sexy Pulp ultra-volume mascara from Yves Rocher, it is one of my favorite mascaras untill now. On my lips I have the Mega Shine Lip Gloss in the color Nude Pink from Nyx. I have no foundation or blush.






No comments:

Post a Comment