12 November 2014

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Face masks are one of those skincare products that can get really expensive, and I don't think they always worth that price tag. Of course I tried some expensive masks, like the Glamglow facemasks, and I did actually enjoy them a lot. But they were only enough for a couple of uses, so I am not sure if I will repurchase them.

But this mask, a.k.a the Mint Julep facemask , is not just one of the best budget buys, it is one of the best face mask for oily skin that I have used so far, at least for this pricepoint.
 I use facemask two times a week religiously. It is one of those things I never forget to do. Because I can use up a tube of mask so quickly, I needed something that is affordable (it costs just 3.99$ from IHerb ) and of course gives the results or a similar result like a more expensive one would do.


I would recommend trying this mask, and considering its low price I don't think anyone would be dissapointed in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment