01 November 2014

ByTerry Cover Expert Foundation Review

This foundation is one of the best ones out of all that I have tried so far,in therms of finish, longevity and color match this is my nr. 1. This is suitable for normal to combination oily skintypes. I am not sure how it would behave on a dry skin.
 I got it in the shade #9 Honey beige, which is a warm beige color, slightly peachy maybe. It is leightweight, blends easily, it has a velvety semi-matte finish, and the best thing is that it lasts all day long on my skin.The coverage is medium buildable.

It can be applied with fingers, a brush or a beauty blender sponge, the end result will be the same flawless finish. Out of all the other foundation I tried, I would compare it to the Burberry Velvet Foundation. Both of them give you a poreless doll-like skin. 





It will be featured in a Face of the day post in a few days, so if you are curious how it looks on the skin once its applied come back in a few days and check my post.


Or if you have tried it feel free to comment below and share your thoughts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment