08 November 2014

The lip combo as of late

There is no doubt that I will rock this combo all fall/winter long. I am quite anxious when wearing  anything other than a nude lip, just because I feel like I should constantly check if the lipstick is still on my actual lip where it should be and not on my teeth or maybe smeared unevenly around my lip line.
Not the case with this one. Although this is not a nude lip,I am confident wearing this thanks to the longwearing aspect of both the lip pencil and lipstick,  that even after eating, drinking, talking I still have them on, with just a bit of fading. Maybe a slight touch up is required from the lipstick, and I am good to go.
I am sure I made you curious about the products, so I am raving about the Mac pro longwear lip pencil in In Anticipation and Mac Plumful lipstick. Just beautyful. These two look gorgeous together, but also by themselves. The lip liner can be paired with every other lipstick that I own, and the lipstick is  stunning on its own aswell.







So, did I made you wanna buy these? Would make a perfect fall lip combo for every skintone or age, I couldn't be happier with this combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment