11 September 2015

L'occitane Arlésienne Candle

L'occitane is a brand I have much love for. They are an exquisite French brand that I discovered ages ago, and tried many of their products.
But I actually never tried their candles, so with the SALES  going on at the End of the Summer season I ordered a candle that is part of their Arlésienne range.

The Arlésienne is the L’OCCITANE woman: a luminous, mysterious woman from the south." 


This is a floral scented candle, having notes like rose, sweet violet and saffron. Its smell is indeed mysterious yet clean, luminous and uplifting. 


For me this is a bit too floral, and more suitable for the Spring/ Summer time.  I tend to gravitate towards the spicy, woody, musky scented candles with just a hint of floral, scents that remind me of Fall and Winter, the time when we tend to burn candles more often. 

I do like the scent of this candle, but I will most likely enjoy it next Spring when I want to uplift my mood after a long Winter period, and make my room smell  like 'Summer is just around the corner'.

Do you have some candle recommendations? 

No comments:

Post a Comment