06 September 2015

Maybelline The Nudes eyeshadow palette

When it comes to eyeshadows I always tend to splurge a little bit more and buy something that I know it won't dissappoint in therms of quality, and pigmentation. I love my Urban Decay Naked 1 palette, Too Faced palette etc, these brands are famous for the quality of their shadows. So I didn't know what to expect from the Maybelline palette, Maybelline being a drugstore brand.
Let me just say that this palette is SOO ME in therms of its colors, I am soo happy I got it! I love every single shade from it, the way they blend, the way they look and hold up during the day.


*with one swipe, in direct sunlight

Quick review of the palette: it has 12 shades in total, 6 matte, and 6 shimmery shades. It has two different shades of white as highlight colors, some matte colors that are perfect for blending, then some bronze shimmery ones, a gold one, and also a matte black. It has everything you need to create a daytime look, subtle smokey eye or a deep smokey eye, you can do an all over matte look, which ever look you prefer.The formula is not that opaque but its definitely buildable and easy to work with.The shadows, especially the matte ones,  have a slight fallout but nothing to be scared of. They blend easily, and with an eyeshadow primer the shadows will last as long as some higher end ones.

Have you tried this palette? For the price I highly recommend you pick it up! I really enjoy wearing it! I say Maybelline did a great job creating it!

No comments:

Post a Comment