10 September 2015

Maybelline FIT ME| Instant Anti-Age The Eraser concealer

I want to start off by saying that I absolutely love these Maybelline concealers. If you are one of those people who still didn't tried any if these two, please do so.
I own the shade #20 in the FIT ME  and the shade  #Light in the Age Rewind range. Both of them are one shade lighter then my normal skintone, so I like to use them to conceal the under eye circles and also to highlight the under eye area.They both are amazing for both of these purposes and I really enjoy using them.

I find that their formula is very similar if not identical. I would say that the Age Rewind is a bit lighter in coverage (that might be due to the sponge applicator), but it is definitely buildable.

Tip: once I applied the concealer to the under eye area, before actually working it in, I like to let it sit   for a couple of seconds, just so it starts drying a bit, and then I use either my fingers or my Beauty Blender to work in and blend the product. Also, I always set them with a setting powder, this way they never crease, and both of these concealers stay put for the whole day.




Even though I like them both, if you are new to these concealers, I recommend getting  the FIT ME concealer instead of the Age rewind  because of its user friendly packaging. The FIT ME concealer  has a doe foot applicator, which allows you to work faster, pack on more product, thefore it gives a more opaque coverage. The Age Rewind comes with a twist up sponge applicator, that I feel like it eats up half of the product. So you end up twisting more, and just waisting half of it.


Do you prefer the FIT ME concealer or the Age Rewind concealer?

No comments:

Post a Comment