12 October 2015

Morphebrushes palettes and brushes haul

I always saw makeup artists posting pictures about these great eyeshadow palettes from Morphebrushes and I was always curious to try them out. I was browsing the Beautybay website and saw they started to carry the line at a very good price range. Then a haul happened.
First I picked up the 35 C palette that contains some beautiful vibrant colored matte eyeshadows. My first impression is that they are very pigmented and smooth. I cannot wait to create some awesome eyeshadow looks with it.



The second palette I picked up is their 9 B blush palette. Gorgeous shades and again the pigmentation is on point. Couldn't ask for more. I really like the dusty mauve shades this palette has. Great for Fall and Winter, or all year round, why not?




I also picked up their 10LN lipstick palette. These are mostly pinky nude shades, which I tend to gravitate towards, with a deeper burgundy and two types of red. I didn't try any of the lipsticks yet but this palette had great reviews from other beauty bloggers. So I am quite confident I will like it aswell.


Lasty, I picked up a set of their brushes.The set that contains 18 pieces, it has every basic brush from eyeliner, eyebrow brush, lip brush, fan brush, eyeshadow and face brushes. Some are synthetic and some have natural bristles. They are very soft and because the handle is not that long, it fits very comfortably in the hands, therefore I think they will be easy to work with.






I am happy with what I purchased so far and in the future  I plan getting some other palettes from Morphebrushes. I want the bronzer palette as well as the Warm eyeshadow palette.



Have you tried anything from Morphebrushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment