01 July 2014

June Favorites 2014


These products were my most used beauty items throughout the whole month.







1. Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown from Anastasia Beverly Hills. This is everyones favorite brow product I guess. It is easy to use, and stays on all day long. I used it as an eyeliner aswell.

2. Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 02. Just like name says, it gives a natural color to the lips. It has a high shine finish, that I find it makes the lips look fuller. It has a moisturizing formula and it's non sticky. Perfect lip product choice to have in your makeup bag for the summer.

3. Avene Thermal Spring Water is a soothing and refreshing face mist, perfect for hot summer days. Great for setting the makeup or freshen up the face throughout the day. I use it as my toner, or whenever I feel my skin needs some extra hydration.

4. Apivita deep cleansing mask with green clay is a mask I have been using for a couple of months now. One little satchel is enough for about two uses. It hydrates the skin, and leaves it soft and healthy looking.

5. Nyx Cream Blush in Rose Petal is actually my first and only cream blush that I own. I don't tipically like the idea of a cream blush just because I have oily skin and I found that cream products tend to slide of my skin, but surprisingly I really enjoy using this blush. It has a very natural looking color, and stays put quite a long time.

6. Essie nailpolish in the color Bond with whomever. Pastel nail polishes are in trend this summer. This is a perfect purple pastel color, that is girly but still a classic shade that will compliment any skintone.

7. Acqua Di Parma Magnolia Nobile was the perfume that I used most of the time this month. This is a floral /citrus type of fragrance, very elegant and sophisticated.


What are your favorite makeup products this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment