26 February 2015

Drugstore favorites Top 10


Intstead of doing a monthy favorite post I thought ut would be interesting to do a drugstore favorites edition.This month I didn't discovered enough loves to feature here so I think a drugstorre favorite will be at anyones likeing.

These are products I use almost on a daily basis, and I have been using them for months now. They really diserve their place in this post.

Sleek blush in Rose Gold:highlighter and blush in one.Unique color and long lasting formula.
Batiste dry shampoos: I use these 2-3 times a week.They help me get thru the weekdays, when I am just lazy wahsing my hair.

Loreal L'Ombre pur eyeshadows: my favorite drugstore eyeshadows.Their finish is amazing, they are pigmented,  long lasting formula, they can be used  wet or dry, what else can I say?
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer in the shade Light: creamy, hydrating, does not crease, affordable.Love it.
Max Factor Facefinity primer: one of my favorite primers, I even use this alone withput any foundation during summer days, and I find it helps my skin stay matte all day long. It is a white creamy formula, but once its rubbed into the skin it becomes transparent, no worries.

Essence eyebrow stylist set in 01 natural brunette style: this is the brow powder I use to fill in my brows.It stays on all day long, you can mix the two colors to create the perfect color for yourself. I also use this to contour my face sometimes.The lightest shade is perfect for that. And it is also  the cheapest product featured here.
As for brushes the Real Teqniques brushes have to be one of my favorites all time, drugstore or not, affordable or not.My favorites and most used ones are the contour and the buffing brush.


Opi nail polishes: I am an OPI girl, I have some Essie, some High End nail polishes aswell, but my collection mostly consists of OPI.
Bourjois healthy balance powder in #53: some say this is a dupe for the Chanel Healthy glow powder, wether it is or not it is good enough to be featured here  without the need to compare it with other powders.I like it for thouch ups during the days, grat for putting it into the handbag.Silky texture, that doesn't cake up on the skin, just mattifyes and perfects.
Max Factor lip liner in Ruby 10: rosy/brown, my lips but better lip liner shade. I use this together with my red, nude, rosy lipsticks.It is so versatile. I sometimes color my entire lips with it and just put a lip balm/clear lipgloss on it.


What are your favorite drugstore products?

I also love drugstore mascaras and lip products aswell.But these have to be my most used ones, products I would repurchase once I run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment