08 February 2015

Little but sweet beauty haul

These are some needed and some craved products but oh well we beauty addicts always find a way to justify why we buy new products. We want them or need them...the result is the same at the end, we have to own them.
This is just a tiny haul with only 5 products to mention but 5 beautyful ones that deffinitely worth mentioning around here:


     MAC 217: I really need to amp up my brush game, so slowly but surely I will change the brushes I have currently with some new ones. This brush is a must to any collection so it has a place in mine aswell.I have my eyes on some Wayne Goss, Hakuhodo, Chikuhodo, Zoewa, Mufe brushes so once I get my collection how I want it it will be featured here. Keep an eye on that post.

MAC Mocha blush: this is a matte blush, that can be described as a muted pink, with some red and brown in it. Not sure if it makes sence but in the pan it looks mauve-ish, and once its applied it has a redish brownish color. I LIKE it and I intend to use it over and over again.



      Loreal Color Riche L'Ombre Pur eyeshadow in 201 Cafe Saint Germain: this is my third of these single eyeshadows, I just love them because the formula, the colors, the longevity is amazing.

OPI I brake for manicures: is an eggplant shade nail polish. Deep black-ish purple. I like it, I kind of
got tired of the burgundy nail polis thing that is going on in Fall and Winter time. I thought this shade is perfect for some shange in the nails department.

     And finally YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in #8: this was on my wishlist for quite a while. I like these type of pinky shades on me.Once on your lips it is quite a subtle nude pink, not really in your eyes pink. The formula is not as long lasting as I would like, but with the help of some long lasting lip liner it can last for a good 2 hours. The formula is creamy and hydrating so that is a plus from me.
                                     Ysl Rouge Volupte Shine,Mac blush, Loreal eyeshadow


Any products you picked up lately?

I will have to do some more shopping because I slowly will run out of my shampoo, nigh time moisturizer, facewash, eyeliner, mascara, concealer ...


I am doing weekly posts at least two times a week, mostly on weekends because then I have time to post, so if you like it Subscribe and Comment below. 

Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment