08 July 2015

Affordable Nude Lip Combination

The Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet  lipstick collection has been around for quite a while now and I think we have to agree that the colors, the formula and the price of these is amazing. They are creamy, light textured, opaque, and long lasting. They feel really comfortable on the lips all throughout the day.


I own the shade Don't pink of it and all I can say is that I did't think too much whether to pick this up or not. The shade is the perfect nude that everyone was / still is going crazy for.


 I like to use this with a lip liner from Essence in the shade 06 Satin Mauve. This lip pencil is just around 1,50 $ or 1,10 €, and it is way creamier than some other high end lip pencils I own. The longevity is not that amazing but paired with the Bourjois Rouge they create such a nice lip combination that will last and last for hours.This lip pencil it is the perfect base to use with the Bourjois lipstick. 




What do you think of this combination? Have you ever tried the lip pencils from Essence or the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipsticks? If I were you I wouldn't pink about it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment