28 July 2015

La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Legere Review

My skin craved for a product that helps with the oiliness I get in the Summer,  keeps my skin matte throughout the day, and gives the hydration it needs soo much.

I was checking for advice some beauty bloggers whose opinion I value regarding skincare. Non of them seem to suggest anything that caught my attention, so I remembered I used to like this face moisturizer from La Roche-Posay so I went to my local Pharmacy and got it again.



This cream is from their Hydraphase line that targets hydration problems for dry or combination skin types. The Hydraphase Intense Legere is suitable for normal to combination, also sensitive skin, it has a light texture, and non-greasy formula. It promisses a 24 hour hydration, with the help of the hyaluronic acid fragments.

The results came in after just a few days. This product is phenomenal for me and my skin feels plumper, hydrated, and just happier overall. I feel that my skin is truly getting what it needs it therms of  hydration and balancing out my oiliness.
My experience with moisturizers that help with oiliness is that they seem to dry out my skin, and then my skin produces more and more sebum. But this moisturizer is different from the rest, it manages to hydrate as well as mattify.

La Roche -Posay is a French Pharmacy skincare brand with some really good and quality products. It is drugstore so the price of their products is quite affordable. And, they are also Paraben free.

This moisturizer is 50 ml and retails for 16,50£/23,27€ on the Feelunique.com website.

Have you tried anything from La Roche- Posay?

No comments:

Post a Comment