26 July 2015

Face of the day| Estee Lauder DW

This post will be a little bit of a shout out and a FOTD. The highlight of todays makeup is definitely the foundation that I used. The Estee Lauder Double Wear is one of the best foundations I used when it comes to longevity and resisting the heat on a hot summer day. I find it to be very similar to the Giorgio Amani Lasting Silk. The formula, the texture and the finish that it gives is very comparable.
What I like about this foundation is that as the hours go by it looks better and better. Being a foundation that is recommended mostly for oily skin type it has a matte powdery finish, but throughout the day it transforms into a naturally radiant and healthy looking finish. I don't have to touch it up because I actually like the way it looks on me. Definitely not oily, rather glowy and dewy.






Enough about the foundation, because I imagine that many of you already tried it and like it.

On the rest of my face I have:
Max Factor FaceFinity Primer, Estee Lauder DW in the shade 2C3 Fresco, Diorskin Poudre Libre to set the foundation, Too Faced Peach Leopard Bronzer, * no concealer

Eyes: Artdeco eyeshadow primer, Dior palette in 009 Sky Glow, Artdeco eyeliner, Chantecaille Faux Cills mascara in Black, Urban Decay eye pencil in Naked 3

Eyebrows: Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown with Essence eyebrow powder in 01 Natural Brunette

Lips: Essence lipliner in 06 Satin Mauve


What is your favorite summer foundation?

No comments:

Post a Comment