16 July 2015

Summer Perfume Wishlist

I am finishing up some perfumes from my current  perfume collection so I want to get my hands on some new ones. I have a perfume wishlist, the only problem is that I never actually smelled these perfumes. So I need a little help from you, basically from every person who crosses this blogpost, and has some recommendations for me. I will share my current wishlist as well as my current favorites so you get an idea of the perfumes I like and what I am thinking of.

On my current wishlist there are brands like BYREDO, Tom Ford and  Jo Malone. I was looking at their fragrances and the ones that stood out because of their notes were:


     From BYREDO I want to check out Blanche and Gypsy Water. I think BYREDO perfumes are actually on the top of my list. I like the classic perfume bottles, the notes of their fragrances and overall it seems very classy and  luxurious to me. I cross my fingers that I will like either of these two.

     From Tom Ford I' ve heard nothing but good things about the Neroli Portofino perfume. Basically every beauty blogger raved about it and totally recommended it as a summer scent. What do you think about it? This seems more of a  fresh type of perfume, and I tend to gravitate towards more woody and warm ones but who knows?

     Jo Malone  is a brand that has unique scents, nice perfume bottles and I also like their idea of mixing perfumes. I am very curious in particular about the Vanilla & Anise Cologne because of its notes like vanilla but I am also curious about Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne that seems more fresh and airy. Suitable for summer right?

As you can tell I tend to like spicy and woody fragrances, with a hint of freshness and sweetness. Usually the top notes of my perfumes are vanilla, amber, sandalwood with some floral or citrus undertones like bergamot and lemon . I like them to be quite deep and warm, yet kind of fresh because of some floral notes, if it makes any sense.

My current favorites ones are Tom Ford Santal Blush, Tom Ford Velvet Orchid, Chanel COCO Mademoiselle, Aqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile, Diptyque Eau Duelle.

Now that you have an idea of what type of perfumes I like, what I currently own and are my favorites, if you have any suggestions please share them with me so I have more to choices to choose
from.



Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment