20 September 2014

Face of the day

The makeup that I wore today was simple, I used bronzy shades on my eyelids and a rosy lipstick to go with it. I used mostly products that I want to finish up so I can buy some new ones that are on my wishlist. So let me talk you thru what I used:

I primed my face with the Benefit Porefessional, I got a sample recently and I quite like it, though I am not sure if I will purchase the full size, we will see. Then I used the Giorgio Armani Lasting silk foundation in the shade #5,  Collistar Filer Concealer Under the eyes.On the cheeks for blush I have Mac Well Dressed, then I contoured with Mac Harmony and set my foundation with Hourglass Dim light ambient powder.



For eyeshadow base I used Mufe Primer and  Maybelinne Color Tattoo in On and on bronze then  from Dior 009 Sky Glow 5 colors  palette I applied the bronze shade all over the lid, the icy white in the inner corner to highlight, then I highlighted under the brow area with the Urban Decay WOS eyeshadow, and in the crease I used an old Estee Lauder matte burgundy eyeshadow. For eyeliner I used Mac's Blacktrack fluidline, and for mascara I used  Chantecaille  Faux Cills mascara that I got in. sample size. Brows are Anastasia Dip Brow pomade in Dark brown.I also lined my lower waterline with a Max Factors Natural glaze 009 nude eyepencil to brighten up the eye, and my lower lashline with a bit of Diors bronze eyeshadow that I used all overr the lid.
Lastly, I lined my lips with Dior Pink saphire #353 lipliner, then for lipstick I used  Guerlain Rouge G lipstick in Giulette.

Wish you all a wonderful weekend! Tomorrows post will be a first impressions review of the Sephora Formula X nail polish.





No comments:

Post a Comment