11 September 2014

What makeup I am packing for Paris

As you may have guessed from the title, I am going to Paris tomorrow for a couple of days. I am beyond excited, and although this will be my first time in Paris, I can already tell that I will be a returning tourist.
 I tried to narrow down the content of my makeup bag, of course I want to have options whether I want to be glam or natural but the purpose of the trip is to visit the city and that means being out all day and for that I need tried and tested products that I love and know will stay on all day.( I don't touch up my face or eye makeup, just the lipstick).
So here is what I am packing:
Eyes: I will bring my Make up forever eyeprime, Too Faced Boudoir Eyes palette. This palette is the only one I will have, as this has so many options, you can mix and match the colors as you like, creating a natural look or a dramatic smokey eye. Then for eye pencil I am taking the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on pencil in Naked 3,  Mac Blacktrack fluidline, and the Guerlain Maxi lash mascara. For my eyebrows: Anastaisa Brow wiz in Soft Brown and Essence Clear Brow mascara.


For the face : I will take my Max Factor Facefinity primer, Ysl Teint Resist foundation, Nars Blush Duo in Deep Throat and Laguna, Estee Lauder Rosette nr.12 Blush, Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel bronzing makeup base, Kevin Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer as concealer, Kevin Aucoin Creamy Glow duo in #4, Mufe Duo Mat powder in #205.

For the lips I will have two options: Clarins Instant lip perfectorin #02, and Burberry Lip Glow in #14 Nude Rose.

I am pretty sure I will have a Paris haul comming up once I return, so follow me if you are curious what I will get from there.



Wish you all a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment