08 September 2014

What I carry in my clutch

I hauled this clutch 3/4 weeks ago. I got it from Asos for only 12£, and considering that this is a leather clutch I think I scored on this one.
 It fits everything I could possibly need. Inside it has a pocket for the phone, and another zip pocket where you can put maybe your lip products or something you want to find the quickest.

Here is what I carry around with me on an everyday basis:


1. My wallet
2. Two lip products, Carins Instant lip perfector in #02 , and Burberry lip gloss in Nude Rose #14
3. Jurlique Rose handcream
4. Tissue paper
5. Mirror
6. Antibacterial handwipes
7. Gum
8. Dipyique Eau Duelle sample parfume

I will also have my keys and my phone in it, and there is still more space for other things. I will mention that a strap or a handle would come in handy because sometimes I find it annoying to hold the clutch in my hand.


Wish you all a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment