27 September 2014

Share the Love| Youtubers I am watching

I am addicted to youtube for over 3 years now..It may sound crazy, but since then not a single day has passed that I haven't watched youtube videos. Maybe I have to much time..but it is my favorite part of the day.So who is on my Subscription list...
One of the first videos I watched was actually about Louis Vuitton handbags. The first ever youtuber was Hrhcollection, it was her Whats in my handbag video.Then I found  other LV related videos of SparklemissA,  and then the makeup videos of DulceCandy, MakeupByTiffanyD, Lisasz09, Annie Jaffrey, Teni Panosian, Desi Perkins, Irene Mahmud, Gossmakeupartist, of course the Pixiwoo sisters, Raeview, trsandra, Sccastaneda...I could go on and on.
Some recent discoveries, I like to call them, are the girls from England. I absolutely adore their style. How they talk and produce their videos are really inspiring. To name a few of them, my favorites basically: AmeliaLiana, Tijan Serena, ViviannaDoesMakeup, Lilly Pebbles, EssieButton ( she also has a vlog channel Essiebuttonvlogs)Icovetthe, Mouldyfruit. But I also watch Fleurdeforce, Kaushal Beauty, The Persian Babe, Amodelccomends, Lisa Eldridge.
Some Aussie ladies that I adore aswell: Chloe Morello, JerushaCouture, Karima Mckimmie, GooRoo Beauty.
I have a sensitive spot for arabic ladies, they are just fabulous: Hudabeauty, MakeupByEvon.

Who is on your subscription list? Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment