23 September 2014

Metallic espadrilles

Espadrilles were a hit this year for sure. Chanel has some really fancy ones, that I am sure everybody would like to own, but there are some more affordable and equally cute and comfortable ones out there aswell.
I hauled mine from Asos two weeks ago. Buy them here. They are from the brand Park Lane, in the size 3, they fit true to size. (I wear 36 EU/5.5 US/3 UK) These espadrilles have leather upper and woven sole, and as you can see the color is metallic gold, that is the reason why I bought them actually. If it were just a simple color like black or white, I don't think I would have made the purchase.
They are comfortable to wear all day long, I used them almost every day since I got them. I recommend getting them, if you are looking for an espadrille. Wear them with jeans, shorts, skirts, or even dresses.



So will you check them out?

Wish you all a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment