21 September 2014

Formula X Nail polish first impressions

I just got this nail polish from Sephora in Paris. This is in the shade INTENSITY, as you can tell it is a milky/ baby pink shade.


I heard so many good things about the Formula X nail polish collection that they were definitely on my list to try out.I waited 4 days to write this first impressions / review so I can test its longevity.
My first impressions after appliying it are mixed. There are things that I like about it and things that I don't. I do like the color that I choose, but it is one of the most complicated colors, due to the fact that it has a slightly matte finish, that means when you apply it you have to be careful to apply even coats, and follow the natural shape of the nails, otherwise you will end up with an uneven shape.
 With two coats this color is opaque and lasted a good 3-4 days without chipping.
 Now on to the things I don' like: I don't like the applicator, it is similar to the Essie nail polish applicators, and I find those to be quite thin and quite long. I wish it were a more narrow one, like the Dior nail polish applicators. These applicators might be thin, but the amount of nail polish that gets on them is insane, I suggest you wipe it off on the glass and then start applying it on the nails, otherwise it will run on the skin. Don't know if this is a problem with all colors, but with this one it is for sure.

Despite the fact that I don't like the applicator , I am gald I got this nailpolish, I will definitely get some other colors aswell. I can look over the fact that I have to be careful when I apply this particular color, because at the end of the day the most important thing is how much it stays on without chipping. And for that this receives a 5 star from me.


Have you tried these nailpolishes? Wich colors do you recomend getting?

Wish you a great Sunday! Come back for more posts if you enjoyed this one!You can also follow me on Instagram @dannacska

No comments:

Post a Comment