17 September 2014

Melvita Extraordinary Water Review

Melvita is a french organic beauty brand, having hair, body, skin, and also sun care ranges. So far this is their only product I have tried, and I wanted to share my thoughts on it.
 I purchased the Melvita Orange Blossom Extraordinary Water from by local drugstore, after reading about it on amodelreccomnds.com. I wanted a product that is more than just a face spritz, one that hydrates more than the other ones on the market, one I could use as my daily moisturizer in the summer time.( I have oily skin, and I find that I could skip a morning face cream) So I went and bought it. I have mixed thoughts on it, there are days when I like it, and days when it is just an 'ok' product. I will deffinitely use it up, it just hasn't made its way into my everyday skincare routine.
The texture is a gel type water.It has an very light herbal  orangy smell, that you can't smell once you applied it on the face.







What are your thoughts on this water?Please share if you tried it aswell!

Have  nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment