07 December 2014

Daily makeup organization


I am a very organized person, at least I try my best to be one. So when I started working a few months ago, and I had only 10 minutes to get ready in the morning and do my makeup it was a real struggle for me to leave my makeup table clean and not in a messy state.

The job was to find a makeup organizer where I can put all of my basic makeup products, that I reach for every morning. 
This organizer helped me sooo much. As you can see, it fits all the basics that I need to get ready in the morning to go to work: there are two deeper areas in the back where I keep my eyelash curler,a clear eyebrow mascara, a couple of eye pencils, along with some lip liners.On the left side, I can fit the foundation of choice,a mascara,  the Dior setting powder, Nars Blush Duo in Laguna and Deep Throat or any other blush of choice, Mufe eyeshadow primer, Blacktrack fluidline by Mac, when I am in the mood for a winged eyeliner look, and Anastasia dip brow pomade, my most used eyebrow product. 
There is also a separate area for lipsticks which is awesome, (I have there 5 lipsticks and the Hourglass mineral primer sample size).



Besides all of these, the only products I might use in the morning and I can't fit in here, are actually some eyeshadows.


How do you do to keep your daily makeup organized? Are you an organized freak like me?





No comments:

Post a Comment