31 December 2014

Easy eye look using the Urban Decay Naked 1

I promissed a face of the day using the Urban Decay Naked 1 palette. I chose to use this palette because I think that even if you don't own this exact palette, the shades are so easy to replace. Basically everybody has a gold, a deep brown and a black eyeshadow. So lets get started with the steps.
 I started off by priming my eyelids and face, then I applied Armani Lasting silk foundation and Kevin Aucoin Sensual skin enhancer as a concealer, contoured with Nars Laguna, and for blush I used Deep Throat also from Nars. To set my foundation I used the Bourjois Healthy Mix powder. To fill in my eyebrows I used the Anastasia Brow Wiz. Lips: Estee Lauder 123 Fig.(this is a dark burgundy lipstick, I just stained my lips with it)


For the eyes I wanted to create a bronzed smokey eye. I used first the color Virgin under the browbone, and then Naked in the crease as a transition shade. I applied Half baked all over the eyelid and on the lower lashiline. Then with Darkhorse I slightly deepened the outer corners, then lightly buffed out the harsh edges again with Naked. Lastly I deepened the crease and outer V with a slight touch of Creep. Lastly I applied mascara. And that is it. One palette, easy eye look.No eyeliner just the eyeshadows and mascara.

These colors would compliment any eye no mather the eye color or eye shape. This will suit everybody. By adding false eyelashes you will transform this look into a more dramatic one.


Happy New Year to everybody! Can't wait to see what 2015 has to offer, all the new makeup collections, techniques, brand releases, beauty discoveries!


No comments:

Post a Comment