29 December 2014

December Favorites

December was all about relaxing and just spending some extra time at home. The fact that the weather became significantly colder, could be the main the reason for this. I enjoyed taking long baths, doing my nails, and taking extra care of my skin.
The products I have been loving this month are ones that trully stand out, and deserve to make an appearance in the favorites category:

I have been using the Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax bath oil mixed with the dr. Organic Rose Otto bath oil. I have been enjoying taking baths and just unwind from the daily routine.I like the fact that after taking a bath with these oil my skin feels hydrated and there is no need to moisturize after. I am almost out of them, that shows how much I used them.

Caudalie Beauty Elixir: I have this in my bag, and use it at least two times daily. It has a sweet scent that I enjoy  plus it is slightly hydrating due to the oils that it contains.
Nuxe multipurpose dry oil: every night before bed I like to apply this on my hands, neck, arms. It sinks into the skin fast, so it doesn't leave any unwanted oily residue.

The most used nail polish this month has to be one from Dior, and it is the 537 Riviera. And with this, I have been using a base coat from Sally Hansen which is a very good base coat. Dries fast, and I can see the difference wether I have this as a base or not. And its affordable.
Being on the nail theme, I rediscovered my love for the Seche Vite top coat. This just makes any nailpolish shine 10 times better. Don't know about helping it stay on for longer but the shine that it gives is enough for me.

Hourglass Ambient palette: its Winter, my skin feels dry, dull and just lifeless. This palette helps me achieve that glow that makes all the difference. I like using especially the Radiant light powder.

Sleek blush in Rose gold: blush and highlighter in one. This blush was the only blush I used for at least two weeks in a row.

Estee Lauder lipstick in 123 Fig: as you can see this is a deep burgundy red shade. But the way I was using it was by dabbing in onto my lips and working it in with my fingers. So this way I created a rosy stain on my lips.( I don't know if you can find this color in the lipstick line, because it was a gift with purchase I beleive last year.)


What were your favortes this month?
I can't wait to see what 2015 has to offer regarding beauty releases, and  new product discoveries!


No comments:

Post a Comment