01 December 2014

November 5 Favorites

I didn't do a post with my October favorites just because I didn't have enough products to mention, but for the month of November I found some amazing items that truly stand out and they deffinitely worth mentioning. My top 5 favorites are:


1.Tom Ford Velvet Orchid perfume: it is insane how much I love this perfume.  I am truly addicted to it. I have a full blogpost about it if you are curious  just click here.
2.Too Faced Boudoire eyes palette: I have been using this palette ever since I got it. It is so versatile and the colors are gorgeous. These eyeshadows are high quality.
3. Mac liptsick in the color Plumful. This color is my most worn color not just in the month of November but in October aswell. This color is a good transition from my trusted nude colors to a more daring one.
4. Armani Lasting Silk foundationin the shade #5: I am using the last bit of this foundation. I want to use it up till the end of this years so I can make some space for some new aquisitions. Using this on a daily basis really made me realise why I loved it so much in the past aswell. It is a semi matte velvety finish with a long lasting formula.
5.  My last favorite of this month has to be the Louis Vuitton Mini pochette in Damiere Ebene. I have a review about this little Love aswell, where I share my thoughts on it and also what can you fit inside this pochette. If you want to read the post click here.

These are all of my most loved items throughout the month of November. What are yours?

Have a nice and productive Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment