18 January 2015

Changes in my makeup routine that make the difference

You know that period when you just have a "thing" for a couple of products, or routine and you just can't seem to change things up a little bit? Well that happens to me all the time. I have been using the same eyeshadow look for days in a row, same blush for seriously two weeks, same lip combo...because it was a look or routine that just suited my mood, or time schedule.
But there are times when I get "creative", for others these steps may seem so simple, or even normal to do so on a daily basis, but for me these are extra steps that I only make once in a while.



 Highlighting my inner corner of the eyes: as you can tell you can't really see my tear duct, so the idea of highlighting my inner corners doesn't make any sense to me, because I have to add the highlight shade to an area you can't really see. But, I also agree that this step may do the difference for an eye look.

 Correcting the eyebrows: with a concealer I clean up the eyebrow area.This way the shape of my eyebrows looks more crisp, and more perfected. Sometimes I correct the lip line area aswell.

Applying a highlighter on the top of my cheekbones...this is a step I only got into recently. I never really understood  the  beauty of using a highlighter..but let me tell you, now, I never leave the house
without applying highlighter.


And as an extra step, and the most time consuming one is to add some individual false lashes. I prefer individual lashes because they seem more natural for an everyday makeup.


What are your extra steps in your everyday makeup routine?

Thank you for reading this. Please share your thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment