10 January 2015

Ren Radiance Skincare Regim

I would like to call myself pretty  lucky because I was still awake when I received the mail from SpaceNK that their SALE  just started. I always wanted to try out some Ren skincare products especially this radiance renewal mask. So when I spotted this set without thinking too much I added it into my shopping basket and checked out. Good that I did, because it was sold out in the next morning.
This kit was a total win! It was on sale for only 15£ from 30£ or 35£ if I remember correctly. Not to mention that just the mask itself is 30£...


This set contains 5 products:
1. First of all it contains the Glycolactic Radiance Renewel Mask, which is a cult favorite to a lot of people whose opinion I take in consideration, and it also comes in full size 50 ml.This mask is an exfoliating one, and it is formulated to renew the complexion, dramatically impove skin tone and radiance, and also to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
2. Satin Perfection BB cream 15 ml with SPF 15, silicone free, that leaves the skin even toned, luminous, providing a sating finish. This I intend to try out and use it on a daily basis if I like the finish and the logevity of it.
3. Micro Polish Cleanser which is a 30ml product. This is a gentle exfoliator, which should leave your skin radiant and purified. I am excited to use this before I apply the mask.
4. Resurfacing AHA concentrate: a complex of Glycolic, Lactic, Tartaric and Citric acid that promotes skin cell turnover leaving the skin brighter, smoother and more healthy.This sounds quite promising, excited to try this aswell.
5. And the last product in this set is a cloth, really useful to take off the mask, or the cleanser.



I am most anxious to try out the mask, to see how it transforms my skin from dull into radiant.

How about you? Did you try this mask?Is it a cult favorite of yours?



This set is sold out pretty much everywhere, but I spotted another set that contains this exact mask on the Cult Beauty website, just click this link Ren cult classics kit and it will take you on the site to check it out.

Have lovely and relaxing Weekend everyone!

Comment, share and subscribe if you find this post helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment